HPFA- High Pressure Foam Analyzer from KRUSS is world's only instrument for simultaneously analyzing the amount & structure of liquid foams under high pressure.
It is used for studying the foam ability and liquid drainage properties under extreme conditions. The measuring cell works at a pressure up to 350 bar & temperatures up to 120 degree C ,thus making it possible to observe the foam behaviour under reservoir conditions.
- Measurement of foam ability & foam stability based on foam height & volume with respect to time.
- Analysis of foam structure & its variation with respect to time based on size, number & statistical size distribution of the foam bubbles.
- Measurements at pressures upto 350 bar & temperatures upto 120 degree C.
- Foaming with a diverse range of gases like air, nitrogen & carbon dioxide.
- Option of adding liquids during measurement.
- Foam assisted gas flooding.
- Foam as fracking & fracking stimulation liquid.
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.