MSA measures surface free energy with two liquids, fully automatically and mobile using our new One-Click SFE method. The MSA doses two parallel drops with one click, followed by the direct analysis of the contact angles and the derived results of the surface free energy. All steps are automated and happen within a second.
The precise measurement and scientific evaluation are performed with a single button click. Thus, measurement errors due to incorrect operation are virtually ruled out.
- One-click measurement gets result in less than 1 second.
- Quality control of pre-treated and coated surfaces.
- Fully automated for easy handling.
- Extra robust, yet accurate like a lab instrument.
- Ideal for mobile and non-destructive quality control.
- Designed to reduce human error.
- Works on vertical, overhead and curved samples.
Tasks and applications
- Measurement on large workpieces and finished products such as automobile parts
- Determination of the wettability of solid materials before coating or bonding
- Quality assurance of pre-treatment and coating processes
- Quality assurance of cleaning steps
- Testing the effectiveness of hydrophobic coatings.