Wax Flow Loop by PSL Systemtechnik is a compact laboratory instrument to research deposition effects of , paraffins and asphaltenes in pipelines.Only 50 ml of sample amount dissolvers. The Wax Flow Loop simulates pipeline conditions by a test capillary, which the sample is pumped through. During a test, the sample is heated to a set start temperature and pumped through the cooled/heated test capillary Experiments can be run with open or closed loop mode. In open loop mode the sample is lead to a waste container. The closed loop mode is suited to run long-time experiments. In this mode, the sample is pumped back to the sample container.It is possible to execute an automatic cleaning after every test run.
- Fully automated
- Exchangeable model pipeline
- Small sample volume is requied (50ml)
- Shock-cooling effect to maximise deopsition effect & shorten test time
- Real time diagrams
- Analysis of wax crystallisation
- Testing of wax dispersants
- Testing of pipeline coatings
- Development & optimization of inhibiting agents & dissolvers
- Quality control
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.