DSA25 Series: The entry level instrument which is an easy-to-use and reliable for measuring contact angle, Surface Free energy and Surface & Interfacial Tension measurement by Pendent drop method.
The trend to water-based bonding, coating and printing on plastics has made solving wetting problems an important challange, With the DSA25, KRUSS covers the increasing demand for rapid wetting tests.
DSA25 Series configuration
- DSA25 B: Basic configuration.
- DSA25 S: Standard configuration.
- DSA25 E: Expert configuration.
The basic features are:
- Modular single or double-dosing unit manual or software-controlled
- Optional zoom optics for variable field of view or budget-friendly fixed focal length
- With optional internal temperature measurement
- Software modules for contact angle, surface free energy of solids and surface tension of liquids
- The instrument is available in three versions, Basic, Standard & Expert.
- The measurements can be performed at room temp or in controlled atmosphere.
- Characterization of surface pre-treatment processes.
- Checking the wet-ability of plastic, glass, ceramic, wood or metal.
- Checking surface cleanliness.