Solution viscosity of polymers in compliance with ASTM D 2857, ASTM D 871, ISO 1628, ASTM D 1243, ASTM D 789, ISO 307 & ASTM D 4603.
The RHEOTEK Polymer Viscometer RPV-1 provides a proven and precise method for determining:
- Inherent & intrinsic viscosity of polyethylene terephthalate, (PET),
- Relative viscosity or viscosity number of polyamides, (PA),
- K-value of poly vinyl chloride, (PVC).
The system is also suitable for fully automating viscosity measurements of most other types of polymer solutions dissolved in acids, organic solvents or aqueous solution.
- Sample Preparation.
- Sample dissolution.
- Filling Stations - Sample Loading.
- Smart Sampling - XYZ auto sampler.
- Measurements of Flow times.
- "Safe Vacuum" solvent cleaning.
- Calcualtion of results.
- Powerful results database.