Parallel chemistry can be used to study the kinetics of a reaction taking place under pressure. They are used in the fields of fine chemistry, catalysis, pharmaceutics and petro-chemistry.
The main objective is to create equipment that suits your needs without being excessively complex and difficult to use.
- Automatic and computer controlled.
- Pressure and temperature regulation, stirring with parallel, partial or globally independent kinetics.
- Can be used for: Hydro-generation, carbonylation, oxidation, Hydrocarbon synthesis, Fischer-Tropsch.
- Controlled gas, liquid and powder injection.
- Controlled purging with flow rate measurement.
- Controlled independent stirring with gas effect.
- Gas consumption can be measured for one or more gases.
- Manual or bolted closure.