The purpose of Compressors/ Boosters is to increase the pressure of the gas. They work for gases entering the boosters with a minimal pressure of at least 25 bar, and can increase the pressure at exit point to up to 3500 bar.
Both one stage and two stage boosters exist. A special version which is suitable for use with hydrogen is also available.Electric versions of these devices exist with a slightly higher flow capacity.
- Air consumption 70 Nm3/h max.
- Maximum speed 100 strokes/min.
- 1000 bar cylindrical head: 4.54 cm3.
- 3500 bar cylindrical head: 1.53 cm3.
- Delivered with a filter regulator lubricator (FRL) for compressed air.
- Weight 1 head: 34 kg; 2 heads: 51 kg.
- 1/8" or 1/4" HP Tubing.
- Air entry connexion: 1/2" Gas.