Ross Miles Foam Analyzer RMFA
Product Code : RMFA
Brand Name : KRUSS GmbH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 4 to 90 Celsius (oC)
- Machine Weight
- 18.5 Kilograms (kg)
Ross miles foam analyzer- RMFA works in accordance with ASTM D 1173 as world's first instrument for measuring foamability & foam stability. It uses standardized vessels in a newly developed measuring set for electronic as well as optical foam height detection. The automation reduces user's influence on the analysis result to a minimum which increases the repeat accuracy considerably.
Preparing the measurement with large sample vessels is extremely easy & convenient for RMFA. It is absolutely perpendicular so that the reservoir solution always enters the presented liquid in the center, because of this the turbulence for the foam formation is excellently reproducible. Handling is made more simpler & convenient by providing an optional rack beneath the RMFA with a collection vessel in which the liquid can be emptied. Therefore, the glass column remains intact with the instrument for draining & cleaning the whole time.
- 1. Automatic foam height measurement in accordance with ASTM d 1173 with a resolution of 0.4mm.
- 2. Automatic start of measurement when the initial sample height is recorded.
- 3. Exact measurement of foam height after 60, 180 & 300s.
- 4. Recording of entire height curve.
- 5. Recording of liquid level for measuring drainage.
- 6. Quick compilation of multiple measurements in comparison tables & charts.
1. Foams for washing & cleaning.
2. Foams in body care products.
3. Surfactant development.
4. Flotation as a method for separating solids.
5. Foam inhibiting & foam reducing agents.
6. Foam prevention for paints & varnishes, process & waste water & cooling lubricants.
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India